leftover pumpkin recipes:
1. 3 Grain Walnut Pumpkin Pancakes. This breakfast/brunch recipe calls for 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree
2. Pumpkin Bread - This recipe calls for 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
3. Autumn Chocolate Chip Cookies - This cookie recipe calls for 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
4. Pumpkin pasta - this fun dinner recipe recipe calls for 8 oz of pumpkin puree
5. Pumpkin French Toast. This brunch recipe tastes like dessert and is super easy for everyday fall dining. The recipe calls for 1/4 cup pumpkin puree..
6. Veggie Soup. Click here for great recipe which also uses up leftover cut up veggies. Uses 2/3 cup pumpkin and can be made in less than 40 minutes.
Other fun recipes I haven't personally tried (yet) but will soon are:
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Pie from Krista's blog
calls for 1 cup pumpkin puree
2. Pumpkin (or squash) Shepherds Pie from a Sunset magazine article:
calls for 2 1/2 pounds of pumpkin or squash
Please add to the list if you have ideas for a little bit leftover pumpkin puree. The more the merrier.
From my kitchen to yours