1. My family - husband + son
2. Good food
3. Good health
4. New friends - we moved this year and are making new friends.
5. Not getting lost anymore - we changed states, jobs, everything about 6 months ago. Its a huge pain in the heck to need to check a map everyday for normal life stuff. So I am thankful I don't need a map anymore to get to the store, bank, library, or most places. Mundane but true.
6. God - Thankful for my faith, where I find my hope and strength.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (NIV)
8. Coffee - this really doesn't need an explanation. I was born close to Seattle, Wa the birthplace of Starbucks.
9. Good books (this includes good cookbooks wink, wink)
10. Good blogs and social websites - for finding good food & staying in touch with friends and family
Enjoy your thanksgiving!
From my kitchen to yours