Makes 2-3 adult servings (depending on how hungry you are)
1. Preheat your oven to 400
2. Grab one brown medium sized russet potato per adult serving. Although my 3 year old ate a whole one himself but he is a good eater. Put 4 small slits with a knife or fork in each potato.
3. Pull the leftovers out of the fridge. Add
1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika, and 1 tsp dried parsley flakes to the mix to rev up the taste.
5. Pull out a baking dish and use the baking dish or a towel - drizzle each potato with olive oil and salt. Rub both all over the potatoes - will make the skin super yummy. The skin has the vitamins anyways - why not treat it special. Some will oil and salt will fall off - no big deal.
6. Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes if they are fork tender they are done. You should be able to slide a fork in easily. The skin will be crispy and yummy. The inside will be super fluffy.
|look how fluffy these are - this why you don't use foil|
7. Pull the potatoes out of the oven - slit them open and let them start cooling just a bit.
8. Use the microwave or the stove to reheat the meat mixture.
9. Top the potatoes with meat and a small handful (1/4 cup) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Hope you love this AMAZING meal as much I did! Take the night off and relax knowing you only dirtied one pan while cooking. Save time, Save energy, and money and enjoy your fall leftovers.
From my kitchen to yours!