Thursday, November 22

Giving Thanks - my top 10. What are yours?


Happy Thanksgiving!

Deviating from food, for a quick moment, still recovering over our delicious pull apart cheesy bacon-y breakfast, I wanted to share the top 10 things I am thankful for. I will share the recipe for this later. I promise. 

1. My family -  husband + son

2.  Good food

3. Good health

4. New friends - we moved this year and are making new friends.

5. Not getting lost anymore - we changed states, jobs, everything about 6 months ago. Its a huge pain in the heck to need to check a map everyday for normal life stuff. So I am thankful I don't need a map anymore to get to the store, bank, library, or most places. Mundane but true.

6. God - Thankful for my faith, where I find my hope and strength.

Psalm 107:1
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (NIV)

7. My extended family - they are amazing for bouncing ideas off of, and I love it when they come to visit (hint, hint). Just kidding we have had two visitors already :)

8. Coffee - this really doesn't need an explanation. I was born close to Seattle, Wa the birthplace of Starbucks.

9. Good books (this includes good cookbooks wink, wink)

10. Good blogs and social websites - for finding good food & staying in touch with friends and family

Enjoy your thanksgiving! 
From my kitchen to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel to comment about the pictures or recipe above. Looking forward to reading your comments. Happy reading, cooking, eating, and sharing good food!