As the first day of 2013 is winding down. I hope you had a safe and fun end of the year celebration with family and/or friends. We stayed home this year (being new to the area) and not wanting to get a sitter. So my hubby and I put our little guy to bed, and filled the night with favorite tv shows, snacks, popcorn, a movie, and some experimental drinking. Yeah that's exactly what it sounded like. We have no real skills in mixing drinks, but were having a blast trying! Cheers to 2013 may the recipes overflow your kitchen with food cooked with love, and please may I learn a decent mixed drink before Dec 31, 1013! Click each name for the recipe.
The Top/Most Viewed recipes for 2012 were:
1. Beef and Sausage Corn Skillet with Rosemary Scented Rice with 132 views.
4. Pizza: My family's favorite Meal with 16 views
5. Beef Stew: Turkish Style with a not shabby 15 views
Runners Up (all above 10 views each):
6. Perfectly Pumpkin Pasta
7. Sweet & Spicy Beef Picadillo (make ahead meal)
8. Italian White Pizza Dip
9. Bacon-y Cheese-y Brunch (pull apart bread - perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas or Easter or just because I want to treat my family to an easy special breakfast type of thing)
10. Smokey Spicy Chicken Sandwiches