Recently, last month I posted a goal I wanted to achieve - cooking 30 new Rachael Ray recipes in 30 days. The goal was to cook and blog more constantly - everyday for a month. Turns out its a bit harder than I thought it would be - especially after a couple recipes just flopping. I do like challenges though and the first half is officially done!
First Half Recipe List: (plus one)
2. Rachael Ray's Spanish-Style Enchiladas
3. Rosemary Leek & Yellow Squash Soup
4. Pumpkin Spinach Quesadillas
5. Easy Braised Veggies in a Cream sauce
6. Crunchy Tarragon Chicken: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
7. Beef & Spicy Chorizo Zucchini Chili
8. Turkey Curry & Cucumber Relish
9. Garlic Flatbread (eat with the ground turkey curry dish)
10. Sausage & Pepper Bacon Breakfast Muffins
11. Homemade Creamed Corn - Easy Side Dish
12. Peppered Candied Bacon & Egg Burgers on Ciabatta Bread
13. Grilled Chicken Broccoli Bowls (Take Out Fake Out)
14. Whole Wheat 3 Cheese, Kale & Sausage French Bread Pizza
15. Kale & Sausage Pasta
16.Spicy Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas w/ Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
My personal top favorites dinners of this list were the kale & sausage pasta, tarragon chicken, the spicy enchiladas (perfect heat level & make-ahead meal), and the bacon egg burgers. What a great two weeks of eating! Favorite side dishes were the garlic flatbread - I think I could eat that with anything, and the braised veggies. Yum!
Please note I will be back in about a week to finish the second half of my Rachael Ray recipe list. I will be out of the kitchen this week recovering & taking it easy from a little outpatient thing I had yesterday. Have a great week!
Keep cooking :)
from my computer to yours