Wednesday, October 2

Best of September

Hi there. This best of September blog entry is coming a day late but I was busy making some pumpkin coffee cake yesterday and welll got distracted. I will have to tell you about that later. Good recipe... will be great next time when I add in some nuts. 

Have I mentioned how much fun September was? It was pretty warm here so our first outside bbq was only a few days ago. But that didn't stop me from making some yummy pumpkin-y, zucchini and other great fall foods over the month 

Here take a look at the top 10 recipes (according to most viewed) and my top 3 personal favorites. I heart you guys. The top two recipes viewed were Mexican food! :) 
Click on any of the titles below to see the recipe. 

#1 Most viewed: Flour-Free, Corn Free, Sugar Free Taco Seasoning
#2 Runner up (only behind by 10 views): Flour-free, Easy Enchilada Sauce
#3 Third place Crunchy Tarragon Chicken
#4 Avocado Tuna Bacon Salad (w/homemade bacon mayo!!)
#5 Turkish Pear Coffee Bread
#6 Oatmeal Honey Rolls (need to make these again)
#7 Brown Sugar Zucchini Coffee Cake
#8 Pumpkin Spinach Quesadillas
#9 Easy Braised Veggies in Cream Sauce
#10 Chicken Biscuits & Gravy


 My family's top 3 favorites:



2. Crunchy Tarrgon Chicken - Straight up good chicken


3. Tied for 3rd place: Both are: Oatmeal Honey Rolls & the Homemade Bacon Mayo (in the Avocado Tuna Bacon Salad)



























Cheers to October! Enjoy the fall 
From my kitchen to yours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel to comment about the pictures or recipe above. Looking forward to reading your comments. Happy reading, cooking, eating, and sharing good food!